Page Not Found
The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.
WU: roll chest, back, lats. Then 6 rds tabata plank holds – focus on grounding the fingers aggressively.
STRENGTH: b. press 15-20 minutes to post 3 or 5RM
WOD: 10 minute EMOM – No measure
- 2 RDL – 4 bent row – 1 hang squat clean – 2 thruster 95/65 or Scale load to assure good form throughout the 10 minutes
Finish: 10X5 sec tuck hold or L-sit from pull up rig. L-sit qualification- knees locked w/ankle above hip crease.
WU: 10 minutes GTO (C&J or split jerk, push press) – start light and work up to 60% of ME.
- Super Bench – 1X20@50% 1X15@60% 1×10@70% 2×3@90%
WOD1: 8 min Amrap
- 5 GTO (use original wt. at 60%
- 4 OTBB
- 8 TTB
WOD2: 6+ min EMOM – grow your BB 10-20lb each minute from your 60% – Post last successful lift.
Choose strength or fitness!
- B. Press 4X6@80%
- Tempo b. squats 5x5x2 1 0 @ 70%
if you prefer to run around a bit here you go. 30 minutes
- 20 mt. climbers
- 15 arm haulers
- 20 abmat sit ups
- 20 DU/40 SU
- 20 squats
- 350 m run
Attention Members: Our founder Greg Glassman will be doing a shoot with 60 minutes Wednesday morning 8am at our box. We would like your participation and please show up to the box 10 minutes early please. Note: The workout may be subject to change. Because this is TV we will also need athletes at the 9am class time also. Thanks, CDM
WU: CC. CA
STRENGTH: B. Press
10 8 8 60% 65% 70%
WOD: 1-12 //15 minute cap
- box jump 24/20
- SDHP BB 75/53
- Atomic sit up
Finish: 30 strict KTE (If you drop off bar pay up 2 burpees)
GA: WOD: 1-8 use KB for SDHP
Welcome the newest Mulvaney to the Crew.
WU: 5 push ups, 5 good mornings, 10 Tempo squats for 6 solid minutes.
- Close grip b. press 5X5 @50
- Deficit DL 4X4 @ 60%
- Bulgarian Split Squat 4X3 (use caution!)
Finish with 10 minutes stretching:
Pec & anterior shoulder
WU: 5 minutes wod is WU!
WOD: 10 minutes – 10 supermans, 5 burpees, 10 v- ups, 20 DU
• b. press 8×3 @85%
• RDL 6×4 (if exposed for the 1st time on this one. Keep it light – you will feel it.)
• 30 chin ups – GA: 20 strict chins